This is my absolute favorite time. Between now and New Years, it’s time for reflection and self-discovery. A time for DREAMS. WORDS. AFFIRMATIONS. MANIFESTING. It’s the time for it all! (Of course, you can do this any time of the year, but I love this time!)
Let’s make intentions for our 2015 year. Let’s reflect on our past year. Let’s grow more into the people we are meant to be!
I’m going to ask some questions throughout the next few days that I want to really think about. Challenging questions. Questions that you may not want to answer but should you take on this challenge, be honest with yourself. Questions, that if you take time, may help you discover something about yourself that you didn’t know.
Let’s dream BIG in 2015 or let’s dream SMALL. No matter what, let’s discover.
BRING ON 2015 but first, let’s say GOODBYE to 2014!
This is a great time to look back at your previous year. Did you have a lot of changes this year? Did you grow in big ways? Did you make small steps towards bigger goals? What did this year look like for you? I want you to be honest. Who is going to know but you? Think about the following questions and how you perceived your 2014. Write them down in your journal. Keep them close or share them with a loved one. It’s entirely up to you. My goal is for you to embrace your truth.
1. I’ve asked on my Facebook page and received some awesome answers! Let’s see what the year was like for you – if you could have one word to describe your year, what would it be? List examples of how you showed that.
2. What did you discover about yourself this year, that you didn’t know before?
3. What was your favorite moment of 2014?
4. What can you let go of this year?
5. Did you overcome a fear? How did you do it?
6. What challenged you this year? Did you overcome that challenge? If so, how?
7. When were you proud of yourself in 2014?
8. When did you shine?
9. What are you most grateful for?
10. List things that you made you feel good in the 2014 year.
Remember to come back tomorrow for more self-discovery questions as we reflect on 2014 and transition into 2015!
There’s still time to book a January Pop Up Session!
*For weekend availability, please email me at email@example.com
You can now find The Holistic Foodie on Bloglovin!