Part One of Journaling 2014 was about saying goodbye to 2014. If you feel you have closed this year and would like to move to 2015, this is the page to do so!
Today our session is about looking forward, manifesting our goals and dreams for the New Year! It’s about new beginnings and fresh starts.
Please be sure that you can have a fresh start any day you want. It doesn’t have to be at the start of the year, or a Monday or even the 1st of the month! You start when you are ready to start. Period. It’s your life. You do what makes you happy and with purpose.
Let’s get started. Bring out your journal and reveal the thoughts and dreams that come to you.
Let’s Welcome 2015!
- What is one word that comes to you of how you want to celebrate 2015?
Example: For me, I have two: courage and compassion. The courage to open a new business and to dive into a dream that I’ve envisioned for a long time but never took the courage to do so until now. Compassion because I feel we always need more!
- How can you show the word you choose?
- Where do you want to be in your body? Mind? What does that look like to you?
- Where do you want to be in relationships? Family? Community?
- Where do you want to be in your soul? Are there any practices you would like to improve upon or add?
- What are you goals for 2015? Work-related? Physical? Mental?
- What will you manifest this year?
- Who is your support group? If you don’t have one, where will you go to find people with the same interests?
- Is there anything you want to release for the New Year? Hardships? Responsibilities? How will you do so?
- What is something you will pay more attention to?
Come back tomorrow as we map out our 2015. What does that really look like on paper?! Wait and see!
There’s still time to book a January Pop Up Session!
*For weekend availability, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org