Mother Earth aka Mother Gaia has been on my mind a lot lately. She has amazing healing powers that range from providing us with Earth energy to draw upon and even to our essentials: food, water and air. Without a healthy Mother Gaia, where would we be?
It is so important to realize and remember how wonderful she is. Sometimes man has an ego trip and forgets that she is the creator of our food, air and water. Scientists now have the capacity to create “food” and even “embryos” and “purify water systems.”
Have you read the legend of Atlantis?
According to Nationalgeographic.com,
“The legend of Atlantis is a story about a moral, spiritual people who lived in a highly advanced, utopian civilization. But they became greedy, petty, and “morally bankrupt,” and the gods “became angry because the people had lost their way and turned to immoral pursuits,” Orser says.
As punishment, he says, the gods sent “one terrible night of fire and earthquakes” that caused Atlantis to sink into the sea.”
Well my loves, its happening again. We are losing our way. Although my visions from meditations have shown me many images, so has the outside world. You don’t need to mediate to see that our world is shifting in a not-so-good way. You just need to go outside.
I wanted to share some things that we can do to help shift these lower vibrations. To be humbled by Mother Gaia and all she provides instead of greed. When we work on ourselves, one by one, we make an impact together on the collective being.
Listed below are some ideas of how you can respectively incorporate healing Mother Earth into your life:
- Energy Healing: With intention, you can send energy to Mother Earth. Ask for channeled energy to be directed through you to Her. Using crystal energy, place crystals on a photo of Earth and send healing with intention and reiki
- Crystals: Place clear quartz crystals on the 7 Chakras of the Earth and set the intention, better yet, visit the 7 Chakras of the Earth!
- Do the inner self work: When we work on ourselves, we can heal ourselves which is a domino affect. People will want to heal themselves when they see how rewarding “freeing” the inner self is. We need to stop looking to the outside and find peace within.
- The basics: pick up liter, find ways to walk or car pool, recycle, plant a garden, take care of our animals.
- Take a walk. Get outside and remember what its like! We get shoved in these desk jobs, indoors all day, behind the computer…go breathe the air and reconnect!
Its not how much can we take from Earth, believe me, we have taken our share, its about how much we can return the favor.
We have the capacity to be who we want to be, how BIG we want to play in this game, but let’s not forget where we come from. Let’s make a difference this time. Let’s honor each other and Mother Earth. We need to remember our roots – pun intended!