One of my favorite healing modalities to offer you is crystal reiki in a jar.
Many people offer long distance reiki session through different techniques – and I choose to do it through a jar.
As we know, crystals amplify and balance energies and reiki is an amazing healing technique – combined, it’s like peanut butter and jelly, grilled cheese and tomato soup, chocolate and caramel…
It’s just a perfect mix.
Some of my favorite crystal reiki in a jar combos are:
- On a piece of paper draw a picture of the world. Alternatively, you can specifically choose which place by writing it on a piece of paper. Next draw the peace symbol and add it into the jar. Finally, add the following crystals to your jar: fluorite, rose quartz, citrine, clear quartz
CHAKRA CRYSTAL REIKI JAR:
- I add in everyones names into the jar, then the following chakra stones: red jasper, carnelian, citrine, rose quartz, blue lace agate, amethyst, clear quartz.
CHA-CHING CRYSTAL REIKI JAR:
- For abundance of money, I add in lots of dollar symbols and a check made in the amount of “abundance.” Crystals added: Citrine, Jade, Pyrite, Green Aventurine, Sunstone
So you get the idea of how I create my favorite sweet crystal reiki jars. After I give them reiki, I charge them…depending upon what the use is for – it goes into the sunlight or moonlight. Bada-bing-bada-boom —- the crystal reiki jar lives on until…well, it’s time to start a new one the following week.
So my crystal friend… Want to be part of my crystal reiki jar?
This is how it works:
Each week, I choose a different theme. I then create my amazingly awesome crystal reiki jar and send out to the Universe the request. I charge this baby all week long – I give it kisses and lovins daily. It’s kind of my regime – eat breakfast, feed plants, squeeze crystal reiki jar with a big hug….
Sometimes I do it on Sunday evenings – other times Monday morning. It depends if I’m looking to charge it up with sunlight or melow us down with moonlight. Either way, you will receive an email and photo of what went on for the week.
How Do You Sign Up?
- Fill out the contact form
- If you want to purchase Amber a new stone, feel free to send her a donation. She has her eye out on something glittery!
As always CRYSTAL BLESSINGS!