To understand how to take care of your chakras, you must understand what chakras are and how they affect you.
Once you realize how everything falls together, you may get the a-ha moment that I had.
What are Chakras?
Chakras are energetic centers, that together, make up a system of seven throughout the body.
The system plays a role with your mental, physical, spiritual and emotional well being. <– See how they affect you! Wowza.
They spin and flow and keep the energy moving throughout the body. When strong and open, you will have abundance and a downstream life. <— why you want to keep them open.
When there’s a situation in life fighting the current, or going upstream, then that chakra is closed.
Each chakra has a different purpose:
- The first chakra is called the root chakra. Think safety, water, foundation, money, health and food.
- The second (sacral) chakra is creativity and sexuality.
- The third (solar plexus) chakra: Calls for peace and acceptance
- The fourth or heart chakra is a deep self love and gratitude, daily.
- The fifth or throat chakra is for speaking up, saying what you mean, speaking your truth.
- The sixth (third eye) intuition
- The seventh (crown) chakra is for speaking to the higher power.
Knowing which chakra is closed and working on it can open you up to unlimited possibilities or overcome obstacles that you never even knew existed!
Do you want your life to be downstream? Do you want it to flow? Stop fighting the resistance and work with where you are! Every little bit will shift your mind and body a little bit more and a little bit more building happiness.
- What do you want in life?
- More money?
- Better relationships?
Making your chakras strong can help you achieve the dreams you desire.
Want a partner to help? Click here.