If you have an UNDERACTIVE solar plexus, you may experience low self-confidence.
The solar plexus houses your:
- personal power
- path in life
Here are some ways to boost self-confidence and balance the solar plexus chakra:
- Be open to compliments. Instead of shrugging them off, say THANK YOU!
- Give yourself POSITIVE talks. Look in the mirror and give yourself a compliment. Go ahead, smile at yourself.
- If you make a mistake -OOPS! – breathe it out. Lift yourself up from being hard on yourself! You can even laugh…
- Celebrate good things in life – this includes all the SMALL stuff. Because there are lots of small steps to get to the big picture – you are on your way!
A powerhouse crystal to work with for self-confidence is citrine.
Crystals balance the subtle energies around your body – and you may just need a boost of citrine!
Citrine is commonly available in many metaphysical stores.
It’s the stone of joy, happiness and of course, self-esteem!
- Wear citrine to give you a whopping boost of confidence
- Use it as a touchstone: Program your favorite affirmation and use as a reminder in your pocket.
- Place it on your third chakra or solar plexus chakra for 10-15 minutes in the morning and evening with the intention to improve your self-confidence or self-worth.
Make sure to cleanse this stone as it absorbs negativity from your aura and environment all day. <3 You can place it in a bowl of rice by your bedside during the night and charge it with your affirmation in the morning.
Energy Therapy Method:
Clear your energies by holding the citrine in your dominant hand (or sending hand) and move it clockwise three times. As you do this, think of an affirmation:
- I fill myself with self-confidence.
- I am worthy.
- My high self esteem allows me to accept compliments easily and also freely compliment others.
Onward and Up,